Have you received a Lien or Wage Garnishment? Don't try to fight the IRS yourself when you can hire a team of Tax Practitioners to represent you. You may not owe as much as the IRS says you do. Have one of our Tax Specialists help you today.
Anthem Tax Services provides world class personalized tax preparation services. We offer the tailored experience that you expect from your tax preparation professionals, and we operate remotely so you never need to leave your office.Watch More Videos
Anthem Tax Services was started by licensed tax professionals that have over 30 years of experience in Tax Preparation and Tax Law. Working in the tax resolution industry and having experienced many tax firms…we saw the need for a tax company that’s main focus was to help service the client in achieving the best results possible. What many people don’t know, is most tax companies charge a smaller fee upfront to “lock in” the client and later charge the client thousands more. Sadly, many people never see the end result and spend thousands of dollars with no results. Each staff member at Anthem Tax Services is licensed in all 50 states to represent our clients in tax litigation and tax preparation. At Anthem Tax Services our foundation is built on 5 main principals: trust, service, honesty, integrity and education. These 5 principals that we live by have lead us to outstanding customer reviews and amazing results for our clients. Because of this... we have now become the only company that is confident enough in our services to offer a 100% money back guarantee if we can’t put you into a better position than where you started off. Don’t believe us? What do you have to lose? Call now and feel better about tomorrow.
- Tax Resolution Services If you have a tax debt with the IRS or State we are here to help.. What many people and business’s don’t know is the IRS and State have created many different tax laws and tax codes that can drastically reduce and or possibly eliminate a person(s) or business(s) tax debt under many different circumstances. At Anthem Tax Services we provide solutions to delinquent tax payers to settle their back taxes…often for pennies on the dollar. Typically a case can take anywhere from 30-120 days (depending on the client) to submit all the necessary paperwork to the IRS or State to resolve their back taxes. Don’t let the IRS or State intimidate you when you can have a team with 30+ years of experience deal with it all!
- Tax Preparation
Services Anthem Tax Services provides tax preparation services for individuals and businesses. We have experience in preparing returns for small startups to 100+ employee corporations. If you have multiple years of unfiled returns, don’t worry! We can get all your old income documents directly from the IRS to make it as easy as possible for you. This applies for business’s as well…all you need is your existing tax ID number and let us do the rest. Typically our turnaround time for tax returns are about 7-14 business days as long as you can provide us with very simple paperwork.. Whatever your tax needs are we got you covered! What are you waiting for? Call today!
- Audit Protection If you got a notice from the IRS or State about an audit…don’t worry! With 30+ years of experience in tax laws and enforcing tax codes. Going through an audit is one of the most time consuming and mentally draining things a person or business can go through. Our advice? Don’t do this alone…ever. Anthem Tax Service’s is here to be with you every step of the way and until the audit is closed. Anthem Tax Services will defend your income tax return through the highest level of appeals, schedule and attend all audit appointments on your behalf. Our priority is to minimize or possibly eliminate any financial impact the audit may have on you!
- Bookkeeping At Anthem Tax Services we will record all your day-to-day financial transactions for your business or if you’re a self-employed individual. We will be responsible to go through all of your bank transactions, credit card transactions, receipts and payments and categorize them to generate a profit & loss. In doing this… we will help you forecast your financials and in doing so you will learn what needs budgeting and what to pay towards your estimated tax payments.
- Garnishment and Levy Release Bank levy and wage garnishment can be the most stressful and humiliating of all collection tactics. They do this to force taxpayers into willful compliance. Anthem Tax Services can not only prevent these from happening, but can get these lifted and stopped. We know your rights as taxpayer and we are here to help. If you have a current wage garnishment or bank levy we can typically get these released within 48 hours as long as all of your tax returns are filed.
- Audit Representation We will provide you the experience and professionalism when dealing with your IRS or State audit. For a personal audit it is important to understand that returns are usually selected for statistical reasons. By contacting us we are able to become a buffer between you and the IRS and/or State. If you have a business audit, it is important to understand your rights. Before you allow them to take computers, records, even enter your place of business. STOP!! Understand your rights.
- Currently Non-Collectible You can ask the IRS to place your tax accounts into “currently not collectible” status until you are able to make monthly payments. What is Currently Not Collectible Status? If the IRS agrees that you do not have enough income to make monthly payments towards your tax debt, it will place your accounts into “currently not collectible” status. Although the IRS will continue to add penalties and interest to the amount due, the IRS will not try to collect the unpaid tax from you. Your tax accounts can remain in currently not collectible status as long as you cannot afford monthly payments.
- Freedom of Information Act Request The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), enacted in 1966, generally provides that any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information. Federal agencies are required to disclose records upon receiving a written request for them, except for those records that are protected from disclosure by any of the nine exemptions or three exclusions of the FOIA. This right of access is enforceable in court.
- Installment Agreement (IA) This is one of the common ways of repaying a tax debt. The idea is that you will have to pay back your tax debt, including penalties and interest, in small amounts, usually in the form of monthly payments. This agreement is best done between your tax professional and the IRS. Religiously paying the monthly payments will ultimately lead you to being tax debt free.
- Offer In Compromise (OIC) An Offer in Compromise (OIC) is an agreement filed by a taxpayer which offers a payment to the IRS that is less than the full amount of tax debts owed. Once the IRS has establishes your need for tax relief under one of the following premises they may approve your OIC. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to not only deal with OIC’s but to repeal OIC’s that have been revoked.
- Penalty Abatement Besides the “Offer in Compromise” the IRS offers an alternative program for reducing delinquent tax debt. Clients seeking tax relief from their IRS liability can still be helped. We can work with you and make payment arrangements that the IRS will allow. If there were circumstances beyond your control that prevented you from paying your tax debt and led to delinquency, we are able to challenge the penalties and interest ( Penalty Abatement ) that have built up.
- State Tax Help Typically, those who owe the IRS, also end up owing state tax. State tax collection authorities have tremendous reach and are generally more aggressive in their collection efforts. Most states offer similar versions of the Offer in Compromise program , and will offer payment plans and amnesty from penalties and interest if successfully approached to provide a relief in state tax problems.
- Unfiled Returns (Non-Filer) Frequently that taxpayers do not file tax returns for one or more years for various reasons. Missing all or a portion of their records, personal hardship and/or neglect are one of many reasons to fall behind. Fortunately there are ways to approach the problem of unfiled returns.
- Truck Drivers Many times, because truck drivers are on the road it is hard to become aware of IRS and State notices and letters. With your frequency on the road and time gone from home, these IRS or State notices and bills are never received or are lost in the pile of mail you have when you get home. The last thing truckers want to deal with while they’re home for a short period of time is the IRS or State. As a trucker it is difficult enough to file tax returns annually, but 1099 or self-employed truck drivers need to make quarterly estimated payments as well to avoid a large unpaid balance at the end of the year.
- Corporate Tax Preparation The average owner of a small business typically reports a loss in their first year of operation. But when the IRS steps in, many first-timers do not even stand a chance. It is important to stay one step ahead of the game when it comes to obeying Tax Laws. Small Business owners need to make sure they avoid the common problems Small Businesses run into with the IRS.
Tax Resolution Services
Tax Preparation Services
Garnishment and Levy Release
Freedom of Information Act Request
Installment Agreement (IA)
Office In Compromise (OIC)
State Tax Help
Unfiled Returns (Non-Filer)
Corporate Tax Preparation
One of the best things about serving our clients like we do is that you'll never have to take our word for it. Learn why our clients loved working with us and why they'd choose us again.
- What is tax relief?
Tax relief is a generalized term that covers dozens of tax laws and program created by the IRS and State taxing authorities. For example, one may have their debts reduced by up to 99% of what owed. Penalty abatement is another commonly used program that allows for a reduction in penalties and in more rare cases a reduction of interest. Tax relief isn’t only limited to individual debts, but also to any business entity. Contact us today to find out which program you qualify for.
- Can you help me if I’m not local?
Yes, we are licensed to represent clients in all 50 states. Everything with the IRS and State taxing authorities is done through phone, fax and email. Most people don’t know that hiring someone that’s not local to you is in fact cheaper. This is because you don’t have to pay an hourly rate to have representation. Also, 90% of business these days is done through different methods of technology.
- How do I qualify?
There are many different ways in which a business or individual may qualify to receive help. There are three important factors that the IRS looks at when reducing a tax bill and these are: Income, expenses and assets. Another example could be health issues, emotional distress, bad accounting advice, and natural disasters to name a few. To view a more detailed explanation of the different tax laws please view our services tab or call us at 888-548-0478.
- Can I do this myself?
Yes, however, most people who try and do this on their own fail. The main reason why most fail is because there is a required skill set and knowledge in order to get a successful result. There are more than 40,000 different tax codes that require years of schooling, licensing and continuing education to thoroughly understand what is involved. A good example would be a trying to represent yourself in court. Most people would choose not to do this, as it won’t yield the best results.
- How long does this take?
Depending on the complexities involved, case completion can vary from one week to 120 days. This mainly depends on how quickly our clients can return documentation and what type of program they qualify for. We have been recognized for having the quickest turn around time in the industry amongst our competitors.